Style Inspirations: Star Wars!5:29:00 PM
The new release of Star Wars is near and people are very excited for a new beginning of the saga with most beloved fans around the world.
For that I'm continuing with the celebration of this new chapter (When I say continuing because I made designs inspired in this saga and I've shared to my Instagram account, if you don't see them yet, I invite you and you see it) and I did three different Style inspirations for if you want to dress with some reference of some Star Wars character, more if it was prohibited to wear costume for security reasons, so check it out and may the force be with us!...
The first Style inspiration is inspired in the great Luke Skywalker, when he used his X-Wing pilot uniform, I like in particular the vibrant colors that it has, so I took like inspiration, the look is so relaxed, where it is mixed a Baseball jacket of Todd Snyder+Champion in a grey tone that resembles to the implements of his uniform. A sweatshirt of Acne Studios in a tangerine tone that gives vitality to the outfit and it keeps the sense of the inspiration. A slim-fit cut Chinos trousers of J. Crew in a cream tone that remembers to the shirtfront. A high boots of Dr. Martens to give it this strong aspect to the inspiration and a messenger bag of bed:stu that although is a female bag, its aspect is very unisex, so it's great so much for woman as man.
- TODD SNYDER+CHAMPION ZIP-THROUGH FLEECE-BACK COTTON-JERSEY VARSITY JACKET-$200
- ACNE STUDIOS COLLEGE LOOPBACK COTTON-JERSEY SWEATSHIRT-$190
- J.CREW URBAN SLIM-FIT COTTON-TWILL CHINOS-$75
- DR. MARTENS 1490 BOOTS-$130
- BED:STU VENICE BEACH MESSENGER BAG-$217
The second inspiration has like protagonist to the wise of the Jedi's Order the beloved Yoda, here I wanted to use part of his skin tone like a base for the inspiration, as you can see in the jacket of M&M North Coast in a Olive tone with a military air. A sweatshirt of Simon Miller in the same tonality but this time lighter, a cotton trouser of Missoni, in a sand tone that resembles to his uniform rustic style boots of Caterpillar and like accessories an acrylic-mohair knit beanie of Luxury Divas and a men's aviator sunglasses of Tod's.
- M&S NORTH COAST PURE COTTON SLIM FIT PIGMENT MOLESKIN JACKET-$179.60
- SIMON MILLER CREW NECK SWEATSHIRT-$303.65
- MISSONI CORD TROUSER-$258
- CATERPILLAR LENOX BOOTS-$170
- LUXURY DIVAS ACRYLIC-MOHAIR KNIT BEANIE CAP HAT-$14
- TOD'S MEN'S AVIATOR SUNGLASSES-$99.97
And for the last inspiration is dedicated to other member of the Jedi's Order: Shaak Ti. I think that is interesting this inspiration because goes beyond of the usual. First I played with the tones of her red skin and the part that it has a black and white stripes. I began with a cashmere sweatshirt of A.P.C that resembles to this part of her body (I'm sorry but I don't know really what is her head's protuberance: hair or horns maybe?) A fabulous shearling trimmed bomber jacket of Michael Kors, a Slim-fit cut red corduroy of Michael Bastian, a pair of monk strap shoes of a gorgeous cherry tone of Attilio Giusti Leombruni and a squared backpack of UGG.
- A.P.C SLIM-FIT BRETON-STRIPED CASHMERE SWEATER-$425
- MICHAEL KORS SHEARLING-TRIMMED MELTON WOOL-BLEND BOMBER JACKET-$595
- MICHAEL BASTIAN SLIM-FIT CORDUROY TROUSERS-$465
- ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI CHERRY POLISHED LEATHER MONK-STRAP LOAFERS-$235
- UGG MEN'S KOLMAN BACKPACK-$135
Already you know that you can get in the links, the different pieces of the outfits or simply take them of inspiration because the most important is that you can take ideas to create outfits based in things that you really like it.